Episode 48 – 1 Year Old.
Posted by abootgames on January 30, 2007
A huge thanks to all who have watched and listened over the first year.
Team Aboot Games got killed at the January CGP and Madden Challenge!
World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade:
- Most of what is new does apply to high level characters. 58+
- New continent
- Raise level limit to 70
- Flying mounts
- 2 new Races – Blood Elves and Drenai
- New proffession – Jewel crafting
Eragon – XBox 360
- This isn’t a very good game. It’s fair to say that I didn’t like the movie very much either; althoughh the game was much worse.
- It tries to be the LOTR game but fails horribly.
- The cutscenes aren’t from the movie but uses the in game models
Worst Game played of the Year- Generations of Choas (PSP)
Best Game played of the Year – Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP and PSone)
New Releases –
Underground Pool –
Blitzkrieg 2: Fall of the Reich –
Rogue Galaxy –
Rocky Balboa –
Xbox 360 –
Battlestations: Midway –
HD-DVD may win due to porn – Sony says no and will not allow porn on blu-ray. http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/12/porn-industry-leaning-toward-hd-dvd/ and http://gear.ign.com/articles/756/756148p1.html
After 28 hours from launch World of warcraft has it’s first level 70 character. http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/17-01-2007-4522.html and sold 2.4 Million units sold on day 1 http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4586&Itemid=2.
Hideo Kojima needs blu-ray. In an article about the length of Gears of War, Kojima hints that the storage of blu-ray may not be enough for true next gen games. http://wx411.com/blog/blogdisplay1.php?k=2007-01-23%2018:07:05