Posted by abootgames on February 13, 2007
Dynasty Warrior vol. 2 –
- similar to console version
- wave after wave of enemy – button masher style
- often getting hit or battling thing off the screen
- different playable characters – but all play basically the same
- Choose lieutenants / equipment before each battle
- meet the victory conditions and move on / dont and fail
Full Auto – XB360
- This a beautiful drivin’ n’ shootin’ game.
- The control is pretty tight
- The tutorial takes you one step at a time
- Lots of different cars and weapons combos to satisfy your appetite.
- The sound is top quite good although the game is busy enough not to notice.
- The graphics are gorgeous. This is the game that defined the graphics potential of the 360.
Ur Quan (Star Control 2) 1992 – DOS game
- Different game sections
- Space exploration / resource gathering / space combat game
- combat is similar to (vectrexgame)
- not very deep story
New Releases –
Disney’s Kim Possible: Global Gemini – based on animated TV show
Wii Play – collection of mini games – more of a tech show then a real game
Wii Play (w/Remote)
War Rock – an FPS game – reviewed way back -finally a commercial release
Rag Doll Kung Fu (Retail) – online game phenom finally in a commercial release
LA Street Racing –
Test Drive Unlimited – Xbox 360 title now on PC
Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar –
Ghost Rider – 2kGames with another licensed game – based on the very late Nick Cage movie!
Super Trucks Racing 2 –
Ghost Rider –
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner –
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters – Great Name!
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas –
Xbox 360 –
Root Beer Tapper – on XBLA
Microsoft is going to be giving rewards for achievments – kinda crappy though – http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3157005
The 360 will soon be shut up with a quiter drive. For anyone with a 360 that is pretty much every other drive available. http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156986
Vice City Stories will be released for PS2 – I’m glad I didn’t spend the 50 buck for the PSP version this time. http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4700&Itemid=2